Montana ULTRA WIDE 750ml Graffiti/Urban Art/Street Art purposes.
- For work under time pressure
- For large area work
- Calligraphy Tool
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Shake can vigorously for 2-3 minutes before use.
- Surfaces should be dry and clean of oil, dirt or rust free
- Shake the can well for at least 2 - 3minutes
- Spray distance should be at least 30-40cm
- Beware of wide output
- Do not spray near any electrical power sources
- To expand the lifespan of the paint layer, it should be treated with Montana Varnish Spray
PRODUCT NAME: Montana Cans ULTRA WIDE 750 ml
HS CODE: 32082090
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany
TYPE OF VALVE: Male
NOZZLE: Montana Ultra Wide Cap ( Female )
RECOMMENDED NOZZLES: Montana Ultra Wide Cap/Ultra Wide Liner (not compatible to standard Montana nozzles)
LAQUER BASE: Nitro-Combi
PRESSURE LEVEL: High pressure
COLOR RANGE: 8 colors
GLOSS LEVEL: (60° angle according to DIN 67530): 77 GE gloss
HEAT RESISTANCE: Up to 80°C (176°F)
COVERAGE: High coverage
OVERPAINTING: Can be overpainted with Synthetic- , Acrylic Lacquer after the lower layer is completely cured (after 24h).
DRYING TIME AT 20°C (68°F) AND 50% RELATIVE HUMIDITY:
- Dust/Touch dry: approx. 10/60 min.
- Overpainting after 24h.
- Fully cured after 24h
Drying time depends on temperature, humidity and thickness of coating.
OPTIMAL PROCESSING CONDITIONS:
- Temperature 10° - 25°Celcius
- Surface temperature 5° - 40°Celcius
- Air humidity max. 60%
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE: 10 years with proper storage (10°-25°C, relative humidity of max. 60%).
DANGEROUS GOODS INFORMATION
- Dangerous goods class 2.1