Pressure level: Low-Pressure
Nozzle used: FlatJet Medium
Color range: 9
Gloss Degree (60° Angle according to DIN 67530): 13 GU matt
Drying time at 20°C (68℉) and 50% humidity:
- Dust dry after approx. 3-5min
- Dry to touch after approx. 1 hour
- Completely cured after 24 hours
The actual drying time depends on the air temperature, the temperature of the sprayed object, the humidity and the thickness of the paint layer.
Top-Coatable With synthetic or Acrylic laquers after the base layer has been fully cured (after 6-8h).
Heat resistance: Up to 80°C/176 ℉,
Fitting Spray Nozzles: Montana Flat-Jet caps
- Scratch, shock- and impact proof
- Strong adhesion
- Fast drying
- NOT food-safe
- Somewhat dish-washer-proof (depends on heat and detergent used)
- Use at 10° bis 25°C/50°F-75°F (room temperature)
- Surface temperature: 5° bis 40°C/40°F-105°F
- Humidity: max. 60 %
- Generating a milky or "frozen glass" effect
- Painting of glasses, bottles and glass vases for decorative purposes or glass building blocks
- Partial painting for windows to add privacy
- Shake well for at least three minutes
- Surface must be clean and free of fat or dust
- Objects made from glass must be cleaned with glass cleaner before the paint is been applied
- Spraying distance: 20-30cm/8-12in
- Before using the paint on synthetic materials, a compatibility test must be made first!
- Not to be used on Acrylic or Plexiglas®
- Must be applies in several thin layers (4-5min apart). The more layers are applied, the more opaque the layer gets.
- Can be combined with Acrylic Markers and other Acrylic paint
- Sealing with a clear coat recommended, especially for objects that are being used on a regular basis or on objects which are outside most of the time
- Gloss level varies drastically between different glass and synthetic surfaces