Montana REMOVER Spray is a pollution free etching spray for most usual types of lacquers, which dissolves and removes lacquers quick and thoroughly.
- Pollution free etching spray
- Dissolves many paints from masonry, brick, stone and concrete surfaces, marble, asphalt, glass, metal
and wood surfaces.
- Dissolves greases, resins, shellac, rubber, nitrocellulose, acetylcellulose, and certain adhesives and
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Shake can vigorously for 1 minute before use. Apply REMOVER Spray on liberally and allow to act for approx. 10 -15 minutes. Depending on the quality and age of the varnish/paint to be removed, the exposure time can be shortened or extended up to 24 hours. Always test spray on a non-visible area to check the compatibility of lacquer or paint. For optimal lifespan, store cans with the nozzle on.
PRODUCT NAME: Montana Cans RM400 REMOVER
HS CODE: 32082090
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany
RECOMMENDED NOZZLES: can only be used with the supplied cap
LAQUER BASE: Organic solvents
PRESSURE LEVEL: Medium pressure
GLOSS LEVEL (60° angle according to DIN 67530): Value not measureable
HEAT RESISTANCE: n/a
DRYING TIME AT 20°C (68°F) AND 50% RELATIVE HUMIDITY: n/a
OPTIMAL PROCESSING CONDITIONS:
- Temperature 10° - 25°Celcius
- Surface temperature 5° - 40°Celcius
- Air humidity max. 60%
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE: 10 years with proper storage (10°-25°C, relative humidity of max. 60%).
DANGEROUS GOODS INFORMATION
- Dangerous goods class 2.1
- On painted or varnished surfaces, test the strength and resistance of the base color in an inconspicuous place.
- Cover sensitive surfaces that are not to be treated with foil.
- Shake the can well for 1 minute
- Spray on liberally and allow to act for approx. 10 -15 minutes. Depending on the quality and age of the varnish/paint to be removed, the exposure time can be shortened or extended up to 24 hours.
- Then scrape off with suitable tools and, if necessary, wash off with nitro thinner or water.
- If the substrate is very porous, use a wire brush if necessary. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
- Before applying new coats, all residues of Graffiti-Ex must be removed.
- Caution: do not allow to enter waste water, collect detached varnish/paint and dispose of via hazardous waste collection.
- DO NOT APPLY TO CARS!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Montana REMOVER 400ml?
Montana REMOVER 400ml is a ph-neutral, pollution free, gel-formula, lacquer removal spray that can be used to remove most types of lacquer from various substrates. It can be used to remove unwanted lacquer from surfaces as any other paint stripper.
How does Montana REMOVER 400ml spray work?
Montana REMOVER 400ml can be sprayed onto the desired surfaces. It then forms a gel-licet consistancy preventing it from running off vertical surfaces. This gel dissolves and removes lacquers quickly and thoroughly. The more time it is left on, the more it will penetrate the lacquer and the substrate you are trying to remove the lacquer from.
How do I start using my Montana REMOVER 400ml can?
Remove the spray nozzle and turn the can upside down. Strike with your palm allowing safety ring to fall out. Shake vigerously for 2-3 minutes ensuring you can hear the mixing balls moving freely. Replace the cap back onto the top of the can valve and trigger away from substrate to test. If flowing freely you can start painting.
What surfaces can I use Montana REMOVER 400ml on?
Montana REMOVER 400ml can be used on walls, clay bricks, stone, concrete, marble, asphalt, glass, metal and wooden surfaces. Application on non-ferrous metals might cause discoloration. Application on soft materials like plastic can cause damage to the surface. DO NOT use on cars!
What should I observe before applying my Montana REMOVER 400ml?
It is important that the surface you will be applying the spray to is clean and free of dust, rust and oils. Sensative areas that you do not want to apply it to should be completly covered so no REMOVER comes into contact with them. Trial on a non visible area of your substrate to avoid damage or incompatabilities. Apply outside or in a in well vetilated area when possible. We recommend wearing gloves when handling the spray.
How long should I leave the REMOVER spray on before removing it?
Apply generously and allow to act for a minimum of 10-15 minutes, depending on age and thickness of the paint you are trying to remove. Activation time can be shortened or increased upto 24 hours.
How do I remove REMOVER 400ml spray?
Scrape off with a suitable spatular type tool. If necessary wash off with a cellulose nitrate dilutent or just water. Do not allow waste water to enter the waste water system. Incase of very porous surfaces, use a wire brush. Repeat these process if required.
Can I paint over Montana REMOVER 400ml spray?
It is very important to remove all traces of the REMOVAL 400ml spray before applying an further paints or coatings.