Always ask yourself if the surface you wish to overpaint is completely dry. Oil paint takes a very long time to dry. This is why we advise against mixing our lacquers with oil paint. However it is not an issue if you overpaint with oil paints onto dry Montana paint.
Articles in this section
- Storage of Spray Cans
- Batch Code
- Disposal of emtpy Spray Cans
- How to start a Spray Can
- Differences between Spray Paint Lines
- What is the difference between High- and Low-pressure Spray Paint?
- Can I combine the different MONTANA spray paints?
- Overpainting: Can I paint on oil paint? Which MONTANA product is recommended?
- On which surfaces can I paint with MONTANA products?
- Which Paint to use for which surface?