The Montana ACRYLIC markers are a versatile marking tool that can be used independently or in conjunction with the Montana GOLD and various other art making materials. Specially developed for optimised use with the Montana ACRYLIC paint refills, it is also possible for use with other paints and inks with easy refilling.
This is a detailed guide on how to refill a Montana ACRYLIC Marker (PDF DOWNLOAD)
1. Screw right (clockwise) to open the marker body.
2. Remove the valve system. Use your finger nail to remove it.
3. Once the valve system is removed the marker is ready to refill.
4. Use an 25ml or 180ml ACRYLIC color of your choice and squeeze slowly the paint into the opend marker.
5. Don‘t fill the marker completely.
6. Put the valve system back on the marker and press it tight.
7. Due to the special dispensers refill process can be done easily and clean.
8. Shake well. Now start slowly pushing the tip up and down to pump.
9. We recommend to use a testing surface. Now enjoy painting!