The more non-porous a surface is, the more the output volume of MONTANA BLACK works as an advantage. The more porous and more even a surface is, the more advantageous it becomes to use the MONTANA GOLD which avoids dripping. Please always consider of the adhesion characteristics of your chosen surface.
Articles in this section
- Batch Code
- Disposal of emtpy Spray Cans
- How to start a Spray Can
- Differences between Spray Paint Lines
- What is the difference between High- and Low-pressure Spray Paint?
- Can I combine the different MONTANA spray paints?
- Overpainting: Can I paint on oil paint? Which MONTANA product is recommended?
- On which surfaces can I paint with MONTANA products?
- Which Paint to use for which surface?
- Difference between Montana Cans and other Spray Paints